Monday, October 8, 2012

Please Help Me!

I know, this is lame. And it's a Monday, too. But I do need your help. I put a post up on YA Confidential on Friday, and it didn't get nearly the response I'd hoped for. It probably didn't help that I didn't link to it here, but I don't know whether that was the whole cause.

Please visit the post, and come up with a question for a college educator! I know, most of you are adults like me, but surely some of you have high school aged kids, or at least know some. Either way, we could us their questions!

There's also a free book involved, for anyone whose question is used, but surely the important thing is posterity, no?

11 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Since I don't have kids, I came up with the best question I could at 6:30 in the morning...

Natalie Aguirre said...

Thanks for reminding us to ask questions. Because I have a lot as I'm starting to help my daughter look for colleges. She's in 10th grade now but will need to be applying the summer of 11th grade. It's coming quite quickly here and I'm realizing I have to do a lot of leg work for her because she's too busy with swim and school.

Eliza Tilton said...

going over now!

Sarah Ahiers said...

I stopped over, but disqus wasn't working for me so i couldn't leave a comment. Also, i really had nothing. Even my youngest sis is about to graduate from college, so i think i'm a bit out of touch with that crowd

Samantha Jean said...

It's too early to worry about this issue for my kids, but my hubby is actually planning on going back in the spring and we had some concerns with his transcripts. Thanks for sharing this opportunity to ask a pro without getting into all the nitty-gritty of his academic history.

Carolyn Abiad said...

I'm in the same boat as Natalie. My son is just starting to look at colleges, and there is so much to think about! I'll see what questions I can come up with and get back to you.

Andrew Leon said...

I was actually busy all day Friday and didn't look at blogs, but I will pop over now.

Mel Chesley said...

I popped over, but can't think of a single question that wasn't already answered. Meh.

dolorah said...

I'll try to think of a question.

.......dhole

Raquel Byrnes said...

On my way over. Thinking...

LTM said...

Hey! I'll run over and check it out. It's been kind of dead on the blogs these last few days. Maybe it's the holiday~ :o) <3